Taking the first step
Well done! You’re looking at helping your clients get the most out of their data to help them run a successful general practice. I love data and what it can do for the practice and how it helps bring the team on the journey. I’d love to talk more about how you can help your clients meet their targets and how Cubiko can help you, help them achieve their goals. Book in for a demo to learn how you can help your clients get the most out of their data.
Eight key metrics to measure the financial health of your practice
Running a medical practice is challenging. Learn the eight key metrics your clients should be measuring to determine their practice’s financial health.
What can Cubiko do for you?
- Appointments per hour – Understand how busy you are and how many patients your team is seeing per hour.
- Room utilisation – See how utilised your rooms are across the whole practice to understand the return on your room assets.
- Recalls and reminders –Get an overview of the recall and reminders in your practice and pick up anything which slips through the cracks.
- Team utilisation – See how busy your practice team members are in comparison to their utilisation targets.
- Doctor to nurse ratios – Control your staff expenses by knowing when people should be rostered.
- Future forecasts – See a forecast of your future utilisation and know whether you’re on target with budgets and rosters.
- Revenue and appointments per hour – Are you seeing enough patients to generate income? Track gross billings and net billings to see whether you’re able to cover your base costs.
- Future forecasts – Enables you to understand changes in your practice and adjust your weekly costs and income to cover base costs
- Billing impact – See how self-isolation measures and telehealth consults are affecting your workload and billing per appointment. See a forecast of your future utilisation and know whether you’re on target with budgets and rosters.
Who uses Cubiko?
Flag patients due for comprehensive care, track billings, improve patient attendance and reduce medico-legal risks through visual displays of key information.
Comparative reporting of patients per hour, revenue per doctor, no-shows and waiting times will enlighten team discussions, driving improved satisfaction for patients and clinicians.
Fine-tune staff rosters so that you have access to nurses when you need them.
Need a better work-life balance? Cubiko can help you plan a day off by showing the best days for down time.
What our customers are saying about us
It's fast, it is accurate and it provides information that is relevant and useful in day-to-day managing of clinics.
Practice Owner at MoleChex
Cubiko provides awesome data and analytics for GP clinics from a proactive and agile team.
Dr Sean Stevens
Practice Owner at Next Practice Victoria Park