Type of work
You will be working closely within our engineering team. Specifically with our infrastructure engineers and CTO. You will work across our back-end infrastructure and data pipelines to help deliver secure, cost-efficient and timely data to the end-user.
About the Role
As a Data Engineer at Cubiko, your day-to-day will include: –
- Operate as part of a cross-functional team, with product managers, data analysts and software engineers.
- Work closely with our data analysts to help them utilise our data model to create amazing metrics for our customers.
- Design & marshal data from other software partners into a unified data model
- Working with modern architecture and data processes, such as Snowflake, AWS, Kubernetes, purpose-built data extraction clients and a modern web app.
- Create and maintain optimal data platform architecture.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve data reliability, security and quality.
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
The role will expand as our team continues to grow, and there will be plenty of opportunities for development and learning new technologies.
You are intelligent, innovative, and eager to apply your solutions to real-life problems. People seek you out for your technical excellence. You love building things and are involved in many cool projects that you’re excited to talk about and show. You’re approachable, dependable, and genuine, and you care about getting to know people.
At Cubiko, we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture. We’re looking for people who identify with our values whilst also getting their perspective on their work.
Please ensure you meet these minimum requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
The following would be beneficial but not required:
- Proficient in functional programming
- Understanding of AWS, Kubernetes, Snowflake or Cube.js.
All Cubiko staff are required to undergo a National Police Clearance check.
What we do
Cubiko is a first-of-its-kind solution that displays data in easy-to-understand dashboards, providing medical practices with a visual representation of their practice data alongside selected metrics and key performance indicators. Our software provides value to our customers, helping them increase billings, providing exceptional patient care and insightful business reporting. To learn more, check out www.cubiko.com.au.
What we value
We live these values every day.
Innovative: Innovation is in our blood! We’re curious and look for opportunities to do things smarter, faster, and better. We encourage change and growth, and we’re not afraid to stray away from the norm or doing things the way they’ve always been done in the past.
One Team: All for one, and one for all! We are a team that cares for and respects one another. We work in unison to deliver outstanding products, and we have fun doing it. We produce more than the sum of our parts.
Trust through Transparency: Building trust through transparency! We do this by being open, communicating regularly and having honest conversations – we tell it how it is. We operate fluidly and as one team.
Customer-centric: Our customers and community are at the core of what we do! We’re committed to helping medical practices deliver outstanding patient care and improving patient outcomes for individuals within their communities. We achieve this through constant customer communication and feedback, developing products our customers love.
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive Salary
- Free snacks, beer, wine & coffee – we like to enjoy each other’s company!
- Personal learning & development
- Standing desks and WFH equipment
- Monthly social events and annual retreats
- End of trip facilities in Fortitude Valley office (showers, racks, etc.)
- A day off on your birthday
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join the Cubiko team. Great! Please apply via the “Apply For This Job” form, and we’ll be in touch.
Don’t hesitate to contact Brenda Vonortas, Cubiko, on 1300 CUBIKO (1300 282 456) for any questions or further details about the role.
* Direct applicants only, please. We are not currently accepting candidates from recruitment agencies*
To apply for the job please fill in the form below and submit it. we will come back to you shortly