Type of work
About the Role
Our Data Analysts work to understand our users, their pain points, and gaps where we can help them make data-driven decisions and improve their way of working. Your role will involve working with internal and external subject matter experts to understand what information will help them run their business and develop data visualisations to make data accessible to them in a timely and intuitive way.
As a Data Analyst at Cubiko your day-to-day will include:
- Operate as part of a cross-functional squad, working with your team to build great solutions.
- Data modelling and ETL.
- Integrating data from many sources into our data platform.
- Building data visualisations that make our users’ experience informative, valuable and meaningful.
- Working closely with medical practices to support development and their use of Cubiko’s products.
- Managing and resolving product bugs and fixes.
The role will expand as our team continues to grow and there is plenty of opportunity for professional development and learning new technologies.
You are smart, innovative and eager to apply your solutions to real life problems. People seek you out for your technical excellence. You love building things and are involved in a bunch of cool projects that you’re excited to talk about and show. You’re approachable, dependable and genuine. You care about getting to know people and love working as part of a team to deliver more than the sum of its parts.
At Cubiko we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture. We’re looking for people who identify with our values whilst also bringing their own individual perspective on their work.
As a minimum, you will have:
- A relevant degree in a numerical discipline.
- You’re smart, innovative and always learning new things.
- You’re naturally curious and this drives you to research, experiment and deduce your way to knowledge.
- You critically reflect on your own processes and challenge assumptions about how things should be done, exploring solutions that others might not consider.
- You like the start-up vibe of a workplace and are excited by the prospect of working in an energetic and growing team.
- Familiarity with SaaS apps a plus, but not required.
All Cubiko staff are required to undergo a National Police Clearance check.
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Vibrant “start-up” culture
- A day off on your birthday
- Through our parent companies we have partnerships in place with some of the world’s leading technology providers including, Google, Microsoft, Qlik, Elastic and Snowflake.
- We value your career and support you to develop your skills through:
- Internal training
- Industry conferences and events
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join the Cubiko team… Great! Please apply via the “Apply For This Job” form and we’ll be in touch.
To apply for the job please fill in the form below and submit it. we will come back to you shortly