Type of work
About the Role
You have a passion for leveraging a broad range of technologies to help solve real business and technical challenges. As a Software Engineer at Cubiko you will have some of the following responsibilities:
- Operate as part of a squad, working with your team to build great solutions
- Build and automate solutions for a wide range of situations and challenges
- Lead initiatives to improve the development team visibility and velocity
The role will expand as our team continues growing, and there will be plenty of opportunity for professional development and learning new technologies.
You are smart, innovative and eager to apply your solutions to real life problems. People seek you out for your technical excellence. You love building things and are involved in a bunch of cool projects that you’re excited to talk about and show. You’re approachable, dependable and genuine. You care about getting to know people and love working as part of a team to deliver more than the sum of its parts.
At Cubiko we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture. We’re looking for people who identify with our values whilst also bringing their own individual perspective on their work.
As a minimum, you will have:
- Excellent functional programming experience
- Frontend development experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Keen interest in DevOps/Operations
- Familiarity with Clojure or willingness to learn it
Great to have, but not required:
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- AWS cloud infrastructure experience
- ETL data pipelines
- Experience working in an agile team
All Cubiko staff are required to undergo a National Police Clearance check. If this sounds like you and you’d like to join the Cubiko team… Great! Please apply via the “Apply For This Job” form and we’ll be in touch.
To apply for the job please fill in the form below and submit it. we will come back to you shortly