Type of work
Monitor, maintain and deploy Cubiko’s critical cloud systems and team hardware. Using your technical skills and applying your passion for learning, you will receive exposure to the latest cloud products and data analytics technologies. We develop and manage beautiful and easy-to-use analytics software and our underpinning technology is core to the delivery of a great user experience. This is an entry-level role where you will be provided with training and oversight but still have the autonomy and expectation to work independently.
- Operate as part of a cross-functional squad, working with your team to deliver a great user experience to our customers
- Level 2 Technical Support for our products
- Systems monitoring and troubleshooting
- Configure and maintain team computers and hardware
- Configure and maintain our cloud infrastructure
- Test and upgrade systems with new releases
- Writing systems and technical documentation
You are smart, innovative and eager to apply your solutions to real-life problems. You’ve got skills, and you’re looking to develop more as you develop solutions to problems that face our communities. You’re approachable, dependable and genuine. You care about getting to know people and love working as part of a team to deliver more than the sum of its parts.
At Cubiko we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture. We’re looking for people who identify with our values whilst also bringing their own individual perspective on their work.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join the Cubiko team then apply here!
To apply for the job please fill in the form below and submit it. we will come back to you shortly