Sales & Partnerships Manager
Type of work
About the Role
As a Sales & Partnerships Manager at Cubiko, your day-to-day will include:
- Ownership of quarterly sales targets Ownership of Marketing & sales funnels
- Build and maintain relationships with Cubiko Partners. Including leading Australian accounting, consulting, and industry organisations.
- Exhibit at Australia-wide conferences and roadshows. Building face to face relationships with stakeholders.
- Bring new ideas and energy to our partner program to continue to scale and develop our referral program.
- Provide online and in-person demonstrations of the Cubiko product to prospective customers
- Manage and grow our sales and marketing team, including training new sales team members in outbound prospecting.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team and Customer Success team lead. Guiding sales skills in how to refer partners, expand our existing customer base and upsell existing customers.
- Travel domestically as required (e.g., interstate conferences)
- Report directly to COO
The role will expand as our team continues to grow, and we’re active in providing an opportunity for professional development.
- Customer-centric – you understand and empathise with customers; you relentlessly advocate for customers and build scalable systems that deliver actual outcomes to them. You are solution-orientated and are always trying to provide value to prospective customers.
- Inspiring leader – you motivate others to work hard, make tough decisions and perform at their best. You lead from the front and are always happy to jump on the phone.
- Objective – you seek truth through data and use the best evidence to make decisions.
- Proactive communicator – your words create clarity and momentum; you build inter-team relationships through clarity and empathy
- Transparent – you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Resilient – you keep your cool when the kitchen gets a little hot (most days!)
At Cubiko, we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture. So we’re looking for people who identify with our values whilst also bringing their perspective on their work.
As a minimum, you will have:
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in customer service, sales, or operations
- Passionate about startups, Healthcare, or both
All Cubiko staff are required to undergo a National Police Clearance check.
What we do
Cubiko is a first-of-its-kind solution that displays data in easy-to-understand dashboards, providing medical practices with a visual representation of their practice data alongside selected metrics and key performance indicators. Our software provides value to our customers, helping them increase billings, providing exceptional patient care and insightful business reporting. To learn more, check out www.cubiko.com.au.
What we value
We live these values every day.
Innovative: Innovation is in our blood! We’re curious and look for opportunities to do things smarter, faster, and better. We encourage change and growth, and we’re not afraid to stray away from the norm or do things the way they’ve always been done in the past.
One Team: All for one, and one for all! We are a team that cares for and respects one another. We work in unison to deliver outstanding products, and we have fun doing it. We produce more than the sum of our parts.
Trust through Transparency: Building trust through transparency! We do this by being open, communicating regularly and having honest conversations – we tell it how it is. We operate fluidly and as one team.
Customer-centric: Our customers and community are at the core of what we do! We’re committed to helping medical practices deliver outstanding patient care and improving patient outcomes for individuals within their communities. We achieve this through constant customer communication and feedback, allowing us to develop products our customers love.
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive Salary
- Free snacks, beer, wine & coffee – we like to enjoy each other’s company!
- Personal learning & development
- Standing desks and WFH equipment
- Monthly social events and annual retreats
- End of trip facilities in Fortitude Valley office (showers, racks, etc.)
- A day off on your birthday
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join the Cubiko team. Great! Please apply via the “Apply For This Job” form, and we’ll be in touch.
For any questions or further details about the role, don’t hesitate to contact Brenda Vonortas, Cubiko, on 1300 CUBIKO (1300 282 456).
* Direct applicants only, please. We are not currently accepting candidates from recruitment agencies*
To apply for the job please fill in the form below and submit it. we will come back to you shortly