Summer Internship - Systems Administrator
Type of work
Monitor, maintain and deploy Cubiko’s critical cloud systems and team hardware. Using your technical skills and applying your passion for learning, you will receive exposure to the latest cloud product and data analytics technologies. We provide the most beautiful and easy-to-use analytics software and our underpinning technology is core to the delivery of a great user experience. This is an entry-level role where you will be provided with training and oversight but still have the autonomy and expectation to work independently.
• Operate as part of a cross-functional squad, working with your team to deliver a great user experience to our customers
• Systems monitoring and troubleshooting
• Configure and maintain team computers and hardware
• Configure and maintain our cloud infrastructure
• Technical onboarding and configuration of our products
• Test and upgrade systems with new releases
• Writing systems and technical documentation
If this sounds like you and you’d like to join the Cubiko team… Great! Please apply using the form below.
To apply for the job please fill in the form below and submit it. we will come back to you shortly