Steps to log in to Cubiko
- Check your inbox for an email from Cubiko inviting you to log in (check your spam/junk folder as well). Please note this email link expires after 5 days. If you received this email more than 5 days ago, please get in touch with our support team.
- Click the link in the email and set up your password. Note, your password must contain one Capital letter, one Number (0-9), and an extra symbol (!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*). It cannot contain your name.
- Note: We recommend not sharing accounts and each individual user having their own account/login. That way when it comes to setting up a two-step authentication it can be set up for that individual’s mobile device.
- Once you have downloaded the two-step authentication app, you will be prompted to ‘Scan this QR code with Google Authenticator (or similar) app’. Open the app, and with the square capture area put it over the QR code on the log in page after you’ve set your password. The next step will be to scan the QR code with a two-step authentication app to set up your two-step authentication. You may not have a two-step authentication app on your mobile, we recommend downloading Google Authenticator or LastPass Authenticator. You can find these in the Apple App Store or Google Play/Android Play store.
- Once you have scanned the QR code, your app should take you to a screen that shows you a six-digit code. Enter this code into the Cubiko log in screen. Note, this code is time-sensitive.
- In the event that you are unable to use an authenticator app to manage your two-step authentication, Cubiko offers the ability to send one-time login codes via SMS to your mobile phone.
- On the ‘Login to Cubiko’ screen that shows the QR code, at the bottom of the screen, click I’d rather use SMS.
- Enter your phone number and click the Next button (‘>’). This will send a 6-digit code to your phone.
- Enter the code you received and click Next, then copy the recovery code to a safe place and click Next again.
4. Now you should be able to log in. So you don’t have to enter the two-step authentication code each time, you can click ‘remember this device for 30 days’ so you only have to enter it every 30 days.
Check that your mobile device’s time is the same time as your computer. If your mobile device is not the same time as your computer the two-step authentication code, which refreshes every 60 seconds, will not be the correct one to use on the log in page. Ensure that your phone is on the same time as your computer.
Did you receive the log in email more than 5 days ago? The link in the email to set your password only lasts 5 days. If you received the email more than 5 days ago, please get in touch with our support team.
If you experience any technical issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via email ([email protected]) or via telephone on 1300 282 456 between 8:30am – 5:00pm AEST Monday to Friday.