Type of work
About the role:
You have a passion for leveraging a broad range of technologies to help solve real business and technical challenges. As a sales consultant at Cubiko you will have some of the following responsibilities:
- Provide online demonstrations to prospective customers to close deals
- Work closely with marketing and customer success team to provide customers with a frictionless customer journey
- Sales follow-ups and lead generation activities
The role will expand as our team continues growing, and there will be plenty of opportunity for professional development and learning.
You are smart, innovative and eager to apply your solutions to real life problems. People seek you out for your communication excellence. You love talking to people and demonstrating solutions to their pain-points. You’re approachable, dependable and genuine. You are a friendly, high-energy individual and creative in how your approach problems.
At Cubiko we value diversity in our people and the ideas they bring. We look after our team and pride ourselves on our supportive and friendly culture. We’re looking for people who identify with our values whilst also bringing their own individual perspective on their work.
As a minimum, you will have a skill set consisting of:
- Confidence in communicating
- Some sales experience
- Have used a CRM or relevant process/software previously
- Can work well in a team Ability to cold call, or willingness to persevere
Great to have, but not required:
- Sales experience within the Software Industry
- Incredible understanding of the medical practice or broader healthcare industry
- Practice Management experience in general practice or specialist industry
- Presented 30 – 60 minute online demonstration to prospective customers
All Cubiko staff are required to undergo a National Police Clearance check.
To apply for the job please fill in the form below and submit it. we will come back to you shortly