Working in partnership for the medical industry
Medical Directions has extensive experience in practice management. Specialising in the accreditation process, they provide personalised consultancy services to private medical practices.
Together Medical Directions and Cubiko look to:
- Help practices gain insight into how their clinic is performing
- Make informed decisions for quality improvement, risk management, and compliance
- Attain accreditation
How can Cubiko help your practice?
- Appointments per hour – Understand how busy you are and how many patients your team is seeing per hour.
- Room utilisation – See how utilised your rooms are across the whole practice to understand the return on your room assets.
- Recalls and reminders –Get an overview of the recall and reminders in your practice and pick up anything which slips through the cracks.
Work in partnership with your advisor to become a data-empowered practice
What you need to measure depends on what you need to know. That, in turn, depends on what's most important to your practice right now. So, what issues is your practice facing? How could you use your data to drive your decisions?
What our customers are saying about us
It's fast, it is accurate and it provides information that is relevant and useful in day-to-day managing of clinics.
Practice Owner at MoleChex
[Cubiko] has freed up my time to actually act and engage with my clinicians and staff with objectiveevidence in hand and focused strategies in mind.
CEO Shoalhaven Family Medical Centres