Customer Success Manager
As we enter into 2020, we are now looking to expand our team with a Customer Success Manager.
The Customer Success Manager will be the first point of contact for Cubiko customers, working to support and guide them through the onboarding process, and ensure all clients are getting the best out of our software.
This is an integral role within our team, helping with the growth and success Cubiko.
We’re not looking for a tech expert, but someone who is interested in pairing their practice management experience with a desire to improve the business of General Practice. We’ll provide all the training and knowledge of Cubiko and our support systems.
We believe an experienced Practice Manager or Senior Receptionist would be perfect for this role.
What we do:
Cubiko displays data in easy-to-understand dashboards, providing General Practice with a visual representation of their practice data alongside selected metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). Combined sets of data reported over time and against budgets helps them understand whether the key parts of their business are performing as they need to be.
The Customer Success Manager will be the first point of contact for Cubiko customers to support and guide them through the onboarding process and ensure they get the best out of the software.
This position will be an integral part of the team and will help in shaping the Cubiko roadmap. If you have ever wanted to learn how software is made then this is the role for you. We’re not looking for a tech expert - we’ll provide all training and knowledge of Cubiko and support systems.
Who we’re looking for:
- A communications superstar who loves to chat and engage with practice managers, owners and staff.
- Someone who knows the ins and outs of running a General Practice with expert knowledge of processes such as rostering, quality PIP, Medicare schedule, RACGP standards and practice business.
- A proficient user of Best Practice software.
- A relationship builder with excellent client service skills going above and beyond to ensure your customers have an exceptional experience.
- A curious person who loves data and is interested in seeing what it can do to help the business of General Practice.
- A quick learner and someone who loves to solve a challenge.
- A team player who is happy to be part of a small team developing software for General Practice.
- Be our first line of contact for support and queries on our chat, phone and email system. Where possible deal with requests or seek assistance for complex matters.
- Take ownership of onboarding Cubiko subscribers, guide them through the process and their usage of Cubiko.
- Be responsible for the setup, reconciliation and quality control in partnership with our developers.
- Make frequent contact with Cubiko subscribers to help them get the most of Cubiko – be there to help them understand their data and how to get the most from their subscription.
- Act as an ambassador for Cubiko online (moderating the Cubiko Facebook group) and in person at events and functions.
- Be the master of our CRM keeping – make sure all our contacts and processes are up to date and well maintained.
- Deliver Cubiko demos and assist in the sales process.
- Using your years of practice management experience, work with the Product Manager to prioritise and dream up new features in Cubiko.
- Work with the developers to reconcile and check quality on new Cubiko features using your knowledge of Best Practice.
- Develop Cubiko knowledge base content and collateral to enhance existing and promote new metrics.
- Support the bookkeeping and administration processes.
- General team support and other duties as required – we are a start-up and each day brings new challenges and rewards.
Please ensure you meet these minimum requirements:
- At least three years' experience in Practice Management in General Practice (either a practice manager or senior receptionist)
- Strong experience with Best Practice Software
- Experience with Xero and Microsoft Office / Office 365 is desirable
- The ability to work on site in our Spring Hill office.
- All Cubiko staff are required to undergo a National Police Clearance check.
- Flexible working arrangements (eg. hours to suit school times etc)
- Training and development opportunities
- Vibrant “start-up” culture
- A day off on your birthday
If you think you would like to join the Cubiko team then please apply with:
- Your CV or Resume
-A cover letter that responds to the following questions
∗ Based on the responsibilities listed above, why do you think you would be an awesome Cubiko team member?
∗ How do you about go about quickly learning and understanding new technology and software (include examples)?
∗ What do you think are three key metrics or KPIs in General Practice management and why?
∗ What would your biggest insiders’ tip be for getting the best out of Best Practice?
∗ What are your two favourites pieces of software in General Practice?
And apply via our online portal at https://apply.workable.com/aginic/j/22317EC472/apply/
For any questions or to have a chat about the role please contact Chris Smeed, CEO Cubiko on 0487 469 474.