Working in partnership for the medical industry
Medical Business Services and its consultants are passionate about quality primary care. They provide practical business and management support with an exclusive focus on the dynamic and challenging needs of health organisations.
Together Medical Business Services and Cubiko look to:
- Understand practice performance through dashboard reports customised to your clinic
- Display key information to assist in decision making in relation to PIP, WIP, chronic disease management, health assessments & more.
- Make informed decisions for quality improvement and risk management
How can Cubiko help your practice?
- Appointments per hour – Understand how busy you are and how many patients your team is seeing per hour.
- Room utilisation – See how utilised your rooms are across the whole practice to understand the return on your room assets.
- Recalls and reminders –Get an overview of the recall and reminders in your practice and pick up anything which slips through the cracks.
Work in partnership with your advisor to become a data-empowered practice
What you need to measure depends on what you need to know. That, in turn, depends on what's most important to your practice right now. So, what issues is your practice facing? How could you use your data to drive your decisions?
What our customers are saying about us
It's fast, it is accurate and it provides information that is relevant and useful in day-to-day managing of clinics.
Practice Manager at MoleChex
[Cubiko] has freed up my time to actually act and engage with my clinicians and staff with objectiveevidence in hand and focused strategies in mind.
CEO Shoalhaven Family Medical Centres