Working in partnership for the medical industry
Nicky Jardine and her team of health industry professionals help practice owners around Australia in the setup and management of their medical centre.
Nicky and her team offer the best solutions to individual practice needs. With expertise in accounts, administration, finance, legal and marketing to name a few.
Nicky was also an early adopter of TeleMedicine, having worked over the last decade with remote, rural medical practices.
As such, she can ensure that your practice needs are managed efficiently and economically in real-time from anywhere in Australia.
Nicky and her team support you in achieving your business goals to help drive strategic growth.
Together Nicky Jardine Health Business Solutions look to:
- Help practice owners and practice managers around Australia run successful practices.
- Provide important insight into how practices are performing operationally and financially.
- Provide key information to assist with decision making for practices.
How can Cubiko help your practice?
- Appointments per hour – Understand how busy you are and how many patients your team is seeing per hour.
- Room utilisation – See how utilised your rooms are across the whole practice to understand the return on your room assets.
- Recalls and reminders –Get an overview of the recall and reminders in your practice and pick up anything which slips through the cracks.
Work in partnership with your advisor to become a data-empowered practice
What you need to measure depends on what you need to know. That, in turn, depends on what's most important to your practice right now. So, what issues is your practice facing? How could you use your data to drive your decisions?
What our customers are saying about us
It's fast, it is accurate and it provides information that is relevant and useful in day-to-day managing of clinics.
Practice Manager at MoleChex
[Cubiko] has freed up my time to actually act and engage with my clinicians and staff with objectiveevidence in hand and focused strategies in mind.
CEO Shoalhaven Family Medical Centres