Date: 18 November 2021
Time: 11:00 AM (Brisbane Time) | 12:00 PM (Sydney/Melbourne Time)
Join Katrina Otto, Owner of Train IT Medical and the Heart Foundation as they talk about implementing Health Heart Checks in your practice.
In this session you’ll learn:
- The impact COVID has had on Heart Health Checks
- How to use data to identify care gaps and assess risk
- Discuss opportunities to incorporate heart checks in routine patient appointments
- Identify quality improvements to easily qualify for Practice Incentive Payments by maximising your use of technology
- How to implement a systematic preventative health approach
PLUS get 5 AAPM Approved CPD points.
What our clients are saying about us
It's fast, it is accurate and it provides information that is relevant and useful in day-to-day managing of clinics.
Practice Owner at MoleChex
[Cubiko] has freed up my time to actually act and engage with my clinicians and staff with objectiveevidence in hand and focused strategies in mind.
CEO Shoalhaven Family Medical Centres